It is Extremely important to establish the right price and marketing strategies for your Ebook - Below are a few tips to help you along your way!
Pricing and Marketing Tip #1
- Choosing the right price for your E-Book is one of the most critical parts of the marketing process. The first rule of pricing E-Books is to never underprice. Determine the highest price your audience can afford, and then if you find your book isn’t selling, you can always reduce the price. Before you take that step, make sure you are promoting your book like crazy on the Internet and on websites. The price should be aimed at bringing in profits, but you should never forget that price is one of the factors that people use in judging the value of your E-Book before they buy it. Always start with the highest price, and then launch a mega-marketing campaign.
Pricing and Marketing Tip #2
- Pricing an E-Book is particularly difficult because E-Books are a fairly new commodity. Since they are digital, the value of an E-Book is as confusing as the understanding of what digital actually is to the average layperson. This means that we must look at E-Books in a different light in order to determine their actual worth in this brave, new cyber world.
Let's look at the difference between a book in print and an E-Book. A printed book is an object you can hold in your hand, store on your bookshelf, even hand down to the next generation. It is priced on factors such as paper stock, design and production costs, and marketing.
But the fact that unites E-Books and print books is that they are composed of ideas. It is the ideas in these books that have the ability to change, or possibly transform, people's lives. What do you think an idea is worth when evaluated against the cost of paper and ink? It is the IDEAS that are valuable! That is how you determine the cost of your E-Book.
Pricing and Marketing Tip #3
- There are all different formulas and methods for determining the correct price for your E-Book. Let's begin with honing in on your ultimate goals.
Decide if your goal is to get wide distribution and maximum exposure. This goal is aimed at drawing customers to your business or service, or to establishing the credibility of your reputation. If this is your main goal, you should aim to keep your price on the low side. Some authors have even priced their E-Books at a profit loss to draw a high number of new customers. The key is to find a price that maximizes your profits and the number of books you sell.
This is an excellent pricing strategy if you are looking to acquire long-term customers. Long-term customers are extremely likely to buy from you again and again as long as the first E-Book they buy is of exceptional quality and beneficial to the customer.
Pricing and Marketing Tip #4
- If your book contains valuable and more importantly NEW information, references, or techniques then you should aim to price it on the high end.
After you figure out your goal, you must figure out what your audience's need is for your E-Book. For example, does your book solve a particular problem? If it does, and solves it in a way that hasn't been written about in one hundred other E-Books, you will be able to achieve high sales at a high price. If your book solves a problem or answers questions in a new and unique way, you should price your book as high as you can go. You will achieve larger profits this way, but bring in fewer customers. Just make sure the question or problem that your book solves is one that is important and relevant to the majority of your market audience. If your ideas are not common knowledge, or you are presenting a brand new technique, you will be able to sell books at a high price. Just be prepared for your competition to undercut you on price as soon as they hear about your book.
Keep in mind that the above pricing strategy is temporary. Eventually, you will cease to sell books at this high price. So figure out in advance how long you plan to offer your E-Book at this high price, and when that time is up, change your pricing strategy.
If you want to see large profits over customer draw, aim for an audience that is looking for easy solutions to their problems at a low price. If your book is aimed at solving one particular problem rather than general advice, then you can charge more. Start at the highest price the market will bear to bring in the largest profits, and plan to discount the book a number of times throughout the year.
Pricing and Marketing Tip #5
- The key that unlocks the sales potential of your E-Book is to find a single sentence that becomes your selling handle. This sentence states what question or problem your book answers and the benefits your E-Book can provide. Then be sure to use that sentence in every piece of sales and promotional material, and every time anyone asks you about your E-Book.
Besides promoting your books assiduously online, there are several other strategies that can help you sell more books.
One is to give something away for free with your book, such as a valuable bonus item. Or bundle several E-Books under one price, which lowers the price for each E-Book if they were sold separately.
An effective technique for figuring out a price is to send out a survey to your current customers. If these customers have already bought an E-Book from you, ask for their opinion in terms of price. Do this by creating a sales page for the new book, but don't include a price on that page. Instead, add a number of links to survey questions that ask pointed questions to aid you in assigning a price to your E-Book.
Pricing and Marketing Tip #6
- Another strategy is to test out prices by creating a number of duplicate sales pages with different prices on each page. Make sure your sales copy is exactly the same on every page, and includes your selling-handle sentence. Then figure out for each page the conversion ratio between visitors to your site and sales of your book. This will tell you what your optimum price is.
Ultimately, if you've written a book that solves a problem or presents a new technique, your book will bring in both traffic and profits. So be sure to write that selling-handle sentence that sums up what problem your book solves and what the benefits of your book will be to the customers who purchase it. And then watch your market come to you!
Pricing and Marketing Conclusion
- There are many strategies to pricing and marketing out there, finding the right one for you can be tedious but well worth it when you find the right formula.
I hope these Pricing and Marketing Tips have proven useful. Please browse the rest of the site at your convenience and consider the great offer to help you fast track your Ebook for ONLY $4.97
P.S Don't forget when you purchase you'll also get a complete Audio of the Ebook! - Making it even easier to learn!
A Complete Guide to Writing Ebooks
"The Ultimate Guide To Writing Your
Own Ebook In 5 Days Or Less"
Will Take You By
The Hand And Lead You
"I Can't Even Write A Grocery
" I Just Finished My Very First
After the The Write Ebooks Guide You'll
How to get
ideas you never knew existed out of your mind, onto paper quickly
How to prove to
yourself that you CAN write ebooks, - actually,
you already have!
How to write and publish Ebooks
How to find out
if people will buy BEFORE you even start to write
How to ALWAYS
sell what people are buying.
A sure-fire way
to finally start and finish it QUICKLY!
Which fonts, format
and writing styles will assure a higher sales conversion.
How to write so
that people will not only buy your first Ebook, but become long-term
customers of what you publish!
The top 10 things I ALWAYS perform to maximize sales for
any Ebook I write and publish.
The tips and techniques
that I personally teach people during
the development of their ebooks through to when they sell EBooks.
All of that and
much, much more...on writing Ebooks!
Here's What Some
Leading Internet Marketers
Had To Say After
"The Guide to Publish and Writing Your Own Ebook"
Click here to have a look at some of our Testimonials
The Guide to Publish Ebooks
You Know You Need Your Own Product For The Long-Term
Stability and Profitability Of Your Online Company...
Now's The Time To Do Something About
Grab Your Very Own Copy Of
"The Ultimate Guide To Writing Your Own Ebook
In 5 Days Or Less"
For Only $4.97!
Don't Put It Off,
You Can Be Just 5 Days Away
From Your Very Own Ebook, If You Grab Your
A Special Bonus
As a Bonus I'll also include:
The complete Audio of The Guide
To Writing Your Own Ebook
2 Free Ebooks on how to write an Ebook and how to Publish an Ebook...
Download your Ebooks Today!
(See below for even more...)
"The Ultimate Guide
To Writing Your Own Ebook
In 5 Days Or
Instant Download (with Audio)
You'll Be VERY
Glad You Did!
Become a Professional at Writing Money Making EBooks
'THE' Guide to Write and Publish!
To a profitable business in writing and publishing Ebooks!
Money Making |
Hints & Tips |
Free Chapter |