E-Books are part of the new frontier of cyberspace. They are an entirely new medium for sharing marketing information, ideas, techniques, and expert knowledge. Each day the number of people accessing the Internet grows, causing the exposure of your E-Book to increase incrementally. It's obvious why electronic self-publishing has become so popular so quickly.
The publishing industry, I hope, does not intend to forever banish the printed word to the dustbin of history. Books in print have their own special qualities and merits, and the world would be diminished by their disappearance.
Having said that, let's look at what makes E-Books so important and so unique.
- E-Books have certain abilities and qualities that other mediums do not possess. For example, E-Books are fairly easy to produce, and their production cost is inexpensive. Just think about it: you don't need a publisher, an agent, a printing press, offset film, ink, paper, or even a distributor. You just need a great concept, the ability to write it or to hire a writer, and the right software.
- Additionally, E-Books are easily and rapidly distributed online. They are also easily updated; they do not require a second print run. All you need is to go into your original creation and modify the text or graphics. Because of this flexibility, E-Books can change and grow as fast as you can type.
- E-Books are also immediately obtainable. You don't have to go to a bookstore or search through endless titles at an online bookstore. All you have to do is download it from a website, and presto! It's on your computer, ready to be read.
- E-Books are interactive. This is one of the most unique and specific qualities that E-Books offer. You can add surveys that need to be filled out, order forms for customers to purchase your products or goods, sound and video that draw your reader into the virtual world of your E-Book, even direct links to relevant sites that will expand your E-Book outward. The potential is virtually limitless.
- E-Books have a particular kind of permanence that other mediums do not possess. Television shows and radio shows air once, and then may rerun a few times. E-Books remain on your computer for as long as your choose, and they can be read and reread whenever you choose to. They can even be printed out and stored on the shelves of your traditional home library.
- Another wonderful quality is that E-Books have no barriers in terms of publishing. You don't need to go through the endless process of submitting your manuscript over and over again, and then once you land an agent, having the agent submit your manuscript over and over again. Nor do you have to shell out thousands of dollars for printing a self-published book. All E-Books require is a writer and appropriate software.
Figure out your market, write your book, post it on your website, and with the right business savvy, your audience will come to you.
Finally, you have creative control over your E-Book. You don’t have to compromise with an editor or the publishing trends of the time. You don't have to haggle with a designer or wait for copy edited galleys to arrive by snail mail. You are in complete control of the design and the text.
I hope the above information on the profit pulling power of Ebooks has proven useful. Please browse the rest of the site at your convenience and consider the great offer to help you fast track your Ebook for ONLY $4.97
P.S Don't forget when you purchase you'll also get a complete Audio of the Ebook! - Making it even easier to learn!
A Complete Guide to Writing Ebooks
"The Ultimate Guide To Writing Your
Own Ebook In 5 Days Or Less"
Will Take You By
The Hand And Lead You
"I Can't Even Write A Grocery
" I Just Finished My Very First
After the The Write Ebooks Guide You'll
How to get
ideas you never knew existed out of your mind, onto paper quickly
How to prove to
yourself that you CAN write ebooks, - actually,
you already have!
How to write and publish Ebooks
How to find out
if people will buy BEFORE you even start to write
How to ALWAYS
sell what people are buying.
A sure-fire way
to finally start and finish it QUICKLY!
Which fonts, format
and writing styles will assure a higher sales conversion.
How to write so
that people will not only buy your first Ebook, but become long-term
customers of what you publish!
The top 10 things I ALWAYS perform to maximize sales for
any Ebook I write and publish.
The tips and techniques
that I personally teach people during
the development of their ebooks through to when they sell EBooks.
All of that and
much, much more...on writing Ebooks!
Here's What Some
Leading Internet Marketers
Had To Say After
"The Guide to Publish and Writing Your Own Ebook"
Click here to have a look at some of our Testimonials
The Guide to Publish Ebooks
You Know You Need Your Own Product For The Long-Term
Stability and Profitability Of Your Online Company...
Now's The Time To Do Something About
Grab Your Very Own Copy Of
"The Ultimate Guide To Writing Your Own Ebook
In 5 Days Or Less"
For Only $4.97!
Don't Put It Off,
You Can Be Just 5 Days Away
From Your Very Own Ebook, If You Grab Your
A Special Bonus
As a Bonus I'll also include:
The complete Audio of The Guide
To Writing Your Own Ebook
2 Free Ebooks on how to write an Ebook and how to Publish an Ebook...
Download your Ebooks Today!
(See below for even more...)
"The Ultimate Guide
To Writing Your Own Ebook
In 5 Days Or
Instant Download (with Audio)
You'll Be VERY
Glad You Did!
Become a Professional at Writing Money Making EBooks
'THE' Guide to Write and Publish!
To a profitable business in writing and publishing Ebooks!
Money Making |
Hints & Tips |
Free Chapter |